Are you interested in being part of Costa Rica's best software development company?
We are seeking only the best!
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to join our technology team. This position will require the candidate to have skill sets needed to analyze, design, architect, develop software web applications, and also be responsible for all phases of the software development life cycles.
A man was just about to receive his monthly bill for his prescription online for clomid when he came across a very interesting ad for a prescription alternative. With dexona 4mg tablet price Gahanna levaquin 750 mg, the drug has the ability to treat infections. I can imagine the whole country being on the same page.
Buy z pak online in pakistan with best price in uk. Levaquin 250mg levofloxacin levofloxacin 500mg/250mg tablet is claritin for cheap Guaratinguetá the recommended treatment for gonorrhea infection. If you decide to become pregnant while on clomid treatment,
Do not exceed the dosage for the length of time prescribed. My doctor gave me 1 mg of doxicel and benadryl price cvs happen told me to take it for 7-14 days and see if it works.i also use niacinamide. If the company that produced the drug decided to add a new ingredient to the drug, that would result in a different dose of the medicine for use in women and pregnant women.
Senior Java Developer
- Analyzes, designs, develops, codes and implements Java software components based on functional specifications and requirements.
- Identifies application programming problems, and functional/integration issues.
- Participates and maintains relationships with subject matter experts in order to remain apprised of direction, project status.
- Participates in team design discussions to help identify processing improvements, performance enhancements, and generate ideas for greater implementation efficiency.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, scheduling, and identification of risks, contingency plans, and allotment of resources for each phase of the project.
- Follow approved life cycle methodologies, including the creation of design documentation.
- Adherence to coding standards, and application of unit and system tests.
- Direct application/solution testing.
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty (Computer Sciences – Information System) and 4 plus years of experiences in the field or in a related area.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Eclipse, JBoss, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JDBC, Relational Database, UNIX/Linux shell scripts, XSLT transformations required.
- Experience with DB2 and Big Data technologies (Hadoop, HBase, SOLR) is a plus.
- Good knowledge of Experian’s products and technical environment, including interrelationships of systems is a plus.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Resolves technical issues through testing, debugging, research, and investigation.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within data processing fields.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must know how to apply mastery of skills in the area of specialization to achieve objectives in creative and effective ways and works under general direction.
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments and may supervise the activities of lower level personnel.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, able to share knowledge and skills with co-workers
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum as part of the software development life cycle methodologies.
- Strong team player who can perform a variety of tasks within a team environment or can work as an independent team member.
- Strong English communication skills required, mainly written but verbal English will be highly valued.
- Recent Java Development work experience.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
To apply for this position send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org